Be the talk of the graveyard with this hauntingly sweet skull-and-flower quilt pattern. This design is perfect for Halloween, Dia de los Muertos, or any time you crave a bit of spooky patchwork. It's sure to make a lasting impression with its eye-catching design and irresistible charm. This is a quilt that is truly "to die for."
Finished Block: 16" x 16"
Finished Quilt: 80-1/2" x 80-1/2"
Skill Level: Intermediate
- (6) fat quarters for daisy prints
- (4) fat eighths for leaf and stem units
- (1) fat quarter for daisy center print (#9900 81)
- 1-3/4 yds white fabric for skulls
- 5-1/4 yds background fabric
- 5/8 yd charcoal fabric (#9900 284)
- 3/4 yd binding fabric
- 6-1/4 yds backing fabric
- 88" x 88" batting
Fabric is Hey Boo by Lella Boutique for Moda Fabrics. Daisy center print is Moda Bella Solid #9900 81 "Goldenrod." Charcoal fabric is #9900 284 "Charcoal."
This listing is for a printed booklet of the pattern. Order will be processed within 1-2 business days and shipped via USPS first class mail.